Friday, December 29, 2006

Utils I use often

I've come to realize that I have been using some tools that at one time helped me solve a problem. What I didn't do was see if there was a better solution entirely. Probably because that takes too much time and/or thought. Or probably because I tend to get distracted by the effort. I find several solutions and I'll trouble picking one. Anyways, I'll do various versions of this post where I'll document the various tools that I use.

This tool is handy to checking various accounts and deleting spam from them before you open it in your inbox.
ePrompter

Clipboard manager tool. I know there are others but this one has worked well for me. Works in Vista too.
ArsClip

Unfortunately this doesn't work in Vista yet and I do miss it. Hopefully the devs will release a vista version soon:
StrokeIt

No comments: