Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sucker for a good bike trip

I love to hear about stories of people who've done some amazing traveling. Like Rupert Wilson-young. He did 20,000 miles on a Yamaha Vino 50 !!! Wow. He even took some great shots along the way which you can see here: 20k on Vino Pics.

I like this one:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I really started liking the idea of traveling long distance traveling on 2 wheels many years ago. I think it was a blog entry by some guy who traveled from California to Alaska on a motorcycle.

But what really got me passionate about the idea was the Round the World trip that Ewan McGregor and his best friend Charlie B. took in Long Way Round. Aptly called 2 men, 2 bikes, 20,000 miles ...

The farthest that I've rode so far is 350 miles round-trip. So far...

No comments: