Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hot Dog Spot: The quest for the BEST Hot Dog in Los Angeles

So tonight my wife and I are at the usual dilemma of what to eat for dinner. Food channel was doing a "The secret life of" hot dogs series and, of course, we had to have hot dogs.

So I searched the web and found what I think is a pretty cool hot dog restaurant review site. These guys definitely love dogs and they have some good reviews of local Los Angeles hot dog restaurants.

So far, I've only had Pinks Hot Dog, which is a well-known local favorite that is has been featured in ads, movies and shows like Entourage. Unfortunately, they didn't rate it very high but I thought was pretty good.

I've yet to try the other spots but now I'm excited to. This will definitely hurt the so-called diet.

Hot Dog Spot: The quest for the BEST Hot Dog in Los Angeles

No comments: